How To Draw a Baboon
- Baboons usually leave their sleeping places around 7 or 8 a.m.
- Baboon generally live between 20 and 30 years.
- Baboons are opportunistic omnivores and selective feeders that carefully choose their food. Grass makes up a large part of their diet, along with berries, seeds, pods, blossoms, leaves, roots, bark and sap from a variety of plants.
- Baboons use over 30 vocalizations ranging from grunts to barks to screams. Nonvocal gestures include yawns, lip smacking and shoulder shrugging.
- Baboons sleep, travel, feed and socialize together in groups of about 50 individuals, consisting of seven to eight males and approximately twice as many females plus their young.
The following 8 steps will show you how to draw a simple Baboon.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the nose
Step 2: Complete the lower half of the mouth.
Step 3: Sketch in the upper portion of the head and back of the Baboon
Step 4: Add the rear of the Baboon and start drawing the rear legs.
Step 5: Sketch out the lower portion of the stomach.
Step 6: Complete the legs.
Step 7: Add the 2 other limbs.
Step 8: Final Step, add final details to the face and add complete the tail.
Here’s a quick video on how to Draw a Baboon on YouTube.