In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Bee in 6 easy steps. This step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Bee.
Here are some interesting facts about the Bee you might find interesting.
- Bees are flying insects, closely related to wasps and ants.
- They are known for producing honey and beeswax.
- There are around 20,000 known species of Bees.
- Bees have a long and complex tongue that enables them to take nectar from the flowers.
- The smallest bee is Trigona minima, a stingless bee whose workers are about 2.1 mm and the largest bee is Megachile pluto, a leafcutter Bee whose females can attain a length of 39 mm.
Below are 6 steps to drawing the common Bee. This is a step by step lesson that makes it easy for anyone to draw a simple Bee.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the head of the Bee.
Step 2: Draw the center and rear body parts.
Step 3: Sketch the legs
Step 4: Add to the Bee’s legs to give them some depth.
Step 5: Draw the antennae and Eye of the Bumble Bee.
Step 6: Draw the Wings and add the final details to the body of the Bee, don’t forget to add the stinger!
Here’s a short 1 minute video showing you how to sketch a Bee on paper using a Marker Pen.