How To Draw a Cow
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Cow in 6 easy steps. This step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Cow.
Here are some interesting facts about the Cow you might find interesting.
- It is estimated that there are 1.3 billion cows in the world.
- In some countries, such as India, cows are sacred.
- Cows have one stomach with four compartments.
- They have a digestive system that allows them to regurgitate and rechew its food as “cud”.
- Cows are red-green color-blind.
Step 1: Draw the beginning stage of the head and nose.
Step 2: Draw the horn and upper back.
Step 3: Draw the legs.
Step 4: Complete the first set of legs, hoofs and utters.
Step 5: Draw the ears, eyes and the remaining legs.
Step 6: Finish the nose and add in the colored spots to complete the Cow Drawing.
Here’s a 1:40 second video to show you how to draw another version of the Cow.