In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Crab in 9 easy steps. This step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Crab.
Here are some interesting facts about the Crab you might find interesting.
- Crabs vary in size from the pea crab, a few millimetres wide, to the Japanese spider crab, with a leg span of up to 4 metres (13 ft).
- There are around 850 species of crabs.
- Crabs typically walk sideways.
- They communicate with each by drumming or waving their pincers.
- Crabs are omnivores, feeding primarily on algae.
Step 1: Draw the center of the body.
Step 4: Continue adding to the body to draw in the legs.
Step 6: Draw the beginning sections of the claws.
Step 7: Finish the Claw.
Step 8: add the final legs.
Step 9: Finish the final details of the yes and body.
Here’s a brief video showing you how to draw another version of the Crab.