How To Draw A Dog
- There are estimated to be around 400 million dogs in the world.
- The life span of a dog is between 10 to 15 years.
- Dogs are able to healthily digest a variety of foods, including vegetables and grains.
- Dogs can discriminate odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can.
- The frequency range of dog hearing is approximately 40 Hz to 60,000 Hz
Start drawing the dog by following each of the 8 steps in sequence.
Step 1: Draw two parallel lines to being the nose of of the Dog.
Step 2: Add the top of the head and ear.
Step 3: Draw the rear back of the dog.
Step 4: Sketch the lower neck and chest.
Step 5: Begin outlining the rear front and back legs.
Step 6: Complete the legs by adding the paws.
Step 7: Draw the tail
Step 8: Add the eyes and paw details.
Here’s a quick video on drawing a cartoon dog.