In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Duck in 8 easy steps. This step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Duck.
Here are some interesting facts about the Duck you might find interesting.
- Most ducks exploit a variety of food sources such as grasses, aquatic plants, fish, insects, small amphibians, worms, and small molluscs.
- The ducks are generally monogamous, although these bonds generally last a single year only.
- Despite widespread misconceptions, only the females of most dabbling ducks “quack”.
- The ducks have a cosmopolitan distribution occurring across most of the world except for Antarctica.
- Ducks cannot feel the cold in their feet even when swimming in icy cold water.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the outline of the Duck’s bill.
Step 2: Draw the back of the head and neck.
Step 3: Draw the outline of the Ducks wing.
Step 4: Draw the lower neck section and add the rear tail feathers.
Step 5: Add the eye and mouth detail, Draw a straight line to represent the water line.
Step 6: Draw the water details to complete this drawing of the Duck.
Here’s a quick video showing you how to draw a simple Daffy Duck from the Cartoons.