In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a realistic Frog in 7 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Frog.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Frog you might find interesting.
- Frogs are widely known as exceptional jumpers.
- There are 5000 species of Frogs.
- Frogs range in size from 10 mm to 300 mm.
- Certain frogs change colour between night and day.
- Camouflage is a common defensive mechanism in frogs.
Step 1: Start by drawing the nose and head section.
Step 2: Draw the eye brow section.
Step 3: Sketch the back and lower jaw area.
Step 4: Draw the front feet and hind leg.
Step 5: Finish the front legs and rear leg.
Step 6: Draw the second rear leg.
Step 7: Draw the eyes and add the body stripe to complete the drawing of a Frog.
Here’s a quick video showing you how to draw a cute Frog, great for kids to follow.