In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Goat in 9 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Goat.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Goat you might find interesting.
- There are over three hundred distinct breeds of goat.
- They have a four-chambered stomach.
- Their gestation length is approximately 150 days.
- Goats are browsing animals, not grazers and will chew on and taste just about anything resembling plant matter in order to decide whether it is good to eat.
- Goats are extremely curious and intelligent.
Step 1: Start by drawing the forehead of the Goat.
Step 2: Add the nose.
Step 3: Draw the ear and add the lower jaw.
Step 4: Draw the back.
Step 5: Draw the beginning steps to the legs and the Goats chin.
Step 6: Finish 2 of the Legs.
Step 7: Add the neck and the lower belly.
Step 8: Finish the 2nd set of legs and the chest.
Step 9: Add the horns, eyes and finish by adding the last ear to complete the drawing of the Goat.
Here’s a quick video showing you how to draw another version of a Goat.