How To Draw a Goose
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Goose in 7 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Goose.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Goose you might find interesting.
- They have a life expectancy of about 20 years.
- They weigh around 20 to 25 pounds.
- They mate for life and stay together during all seasons. And find a new mate if one dies or is killed.
- Mother goose waits until all the eggs are laid before she begins to sit on the nest to incubate the eggs.
- The Incubation period is about 28 to 30 days.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the beak of the Goose.
Step 2: Draw the remaining head section add the upper neck.
Step 3: Draw the lower neck to the legs.
Step 4: Draw the upper back and the beginning section of the feet.
Step 6: Finish the legs and add some feather details.
Step 7: Finish this drawing of the Goose by adding the head and body details.
Here’s a short 1 minute video showing you how to draw another version of a Goose using Grid Paper.