How To Draw a Gorilla
In this drawing lesson we will show you how to draw a Gorilla in 9 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Gorilla.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Gorilla you might find interesting.
- They are ground-dwelling and predominantly herbivorous.
- The DNA of gorillas is 98%–99% identical to that of a human.
- Gorillas move around by knuckle-walking.
- Almost all gorillas share the same blood type but have individual finger prints.
- Gorillas are herbivores, eating fruits, leaves, and shoots.
Step 1: Start by drawing the head.
Step 2: Add the right shoulder.
Step 3: Draw the left shoulder and the rear buttox of the Gorilla.
Step 4: Draw the inner arms and add to the rear leg.
Step 5: Extend the arms and leg.
Step 6: Add the feet and hands.
Step 7: Draw more details to the feet and hands.
Step 8: Draw in the facial details, ear and hands.
Step 9: Finish the drawing of the Gorilla by adding the last remaining details.
Here’s a long 5 minute video showing another way to draw a Gorilla.