How To Draw a Hammerhead Shark
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Hammerhead Shark in 8 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Hammerhead Shark.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Hammerhead Shark you might find interesting.
- They are known for their unusually flat head.
- Hammerheads are found worldwide in warmer waters along coastlines and continental shelves.
- There are nine known hammerhead species.
- The positioning of the eyes give the shark good binocular vision, as well as 360-degree vision in the vertical plane, meaning they can see above and below them at all times.
- Hammerheads are notably one of the few animals that acquire a tan from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the head section.
Step 2: Add more to the head and body.
Step 5: Draw the rest of the body.
Step 6: Add the lower fins.
Step 7: Add more fins.
Step 8: Draw the eyes and body details to complete this drawing of the Hammerhead Shark.
Your completed drawing of the HammerHead should look like this:
Use this shaded version of the Shark as an example of how you can add realism and shading to your drawing:
Here’s a 7:57 second video showing you how to Draw a Hammerhead Shark using paper and a Pencil.