How To Draw a Jellyfish
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Jellyfish in 6 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the JellyFish.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the JellyFish you might find interesting.
- The sting of a Jellyfish can be very deadly.
- Jellyfish lifespans typically range from a few hours to several months.
- Jellyfish have existed on the face of this planet for over 650 million years.
- Some of them can swim quite powerfully and actively chase their prey.
- There is no real set size for the different species of Jellyfish in the world.
Step 1: Draw the main body of the Jellyfish
Step 2: Draw the first two tentacles.
Step 3: Draw a third tentacle.
Step 4: Add some detail to the head.
Step 5: Add more tentacles.
Step 6: Complete the Jellyfish by finishing the last tentacle and you’re done!
Here’s a quick 1 minute video on how to draw a simple Cartoon Jellyfish