How To Draw a Killer Whale
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Killer Whale in 6 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Killer Whale.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Killer Whale you might find interesting.
- There are three to five types of Killer Whales.
- Killer whales have good eyesight above and below the water, excellent hearing, and a good sense of touch.
- They have exceptionally sophisticated echolocation abilities, detecting the location and characteristics of prey and other objects in their environment by emitting clicks and listening for echoes.
- The lifespans of killer whales depend on the will of the animal.
- Day-to-day Killer Whale behaviour generally consists of foraging, travelling, resting and socializing.
Step 1: Draw the beginning of the head and nose.
Step 2: Draw the first fin of the left side of the Whale.
Step 3: Draw the upper and lower body section back towards the tail.
Step 4: Draw the top fin and the tail.
Step 5: Draw the body details.
Step 6: Draw the body details to finish this drawing of the Killer Whale and you’re done!
Here’s a quick video showing you how someone drew a Killer Whale, it’s hard to follow but it’s a fun video to watch that might give you some ideas or inspire you in your drawing.