How To Draw a LadyBug
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a LadyBug in 6 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the LadyBug.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the LadyBug you might find interesting.
- A brightly coloured beetle found in temperate and tropical regions throughout the world.
- Ladybug beetles are often red or orange above, spotted with black, white, or yellow.
- Ladybugs feed on other insects which usually destroy crops such as aphids.
- Very few ladybugs are injurious to humans.
- A Ladybird as it is also called is less than 1.2 cm (less than 0.5 inches).
Step 1: Draw a circle to represent the main body of the Ladybug.
Step 2: Draw the first of the legs.
Step 3: Draw the second set of legs and the beginning of the eyes.
Step 4: Finish the head, add some body detail and the 3rd set of legs.
Step 5: Add the body spots.
Step 6: Add the antennae to complete the drawing of the Ladybug.
You’re completed drawing of the Ladybug Should Look like this:
Use this example of how to Shade the drawing of the Ladybug:
Here’s a quick video showing you how to draw another version of a Ladybug.