How To Draw a Mole
In this drawing lesson we’ll show you how to draw a Mole in 8 easy steps. This Free step by step lesson progressively builds upon each previous step until you get to the final rendering of the Mole.
This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial.
Here are some fun facts about the Mole you might find interesting.
- A mammal characterized by a pointed snout, rudimentary eyes, short legs and soft thick velvety fur.
- The voracious animal digs below the surface of the ground to find food.
- Moles feed on earthworms and insect larvae.
- A typical mole is called garden mole which is 12-21 centimeters long (of which 2-4 centimeters is the tail)
- A Mole is an excellent swimmer.
Step 1: Begin by drawing the upper part of the Moles head.
Step 2: Draw the upper part of the body.
Step 3: Draw the front left leg.
Step 4: Complete the front leg and add the rear leg.
Step 6: Add the feet.
Step 7: Draw in the Tail.
Step 8: Finish the drawing of the Mole by adding the eyes, ear and claws.
Your completed Mole drawing should look something like this:
Here’s an example way to shade your drawing of the Mole:
Here’s a 40 second video on drawing another version of the Mole. You may need to pause the video at each step to follow each step.