How To Draw an AnglerFish
How To Draw an AnglerFish in a 6 step by step lesson.
Some interesting facts about the AnglerFish you might not have known are:
- They are predators by nature.
- AnglerFish have a bony body.
- The size of the Angler Fish can vary from 20 cm to a metre.
- They can swallow prey up to twice their size.
- The Angler Fish breds in an unusual manner, with young males getting fused on to the body of the female.
Step 1: Begin by sketching the upper portion of the head.
Step 2: Draw the lower jaw.
Step 3: Add the front lure and rear fin.
Step 4: Sketch in the eyes and body fins.
Step 5: Draw in the teeth.
Step 6: The final step in drawing the AnglerFish. Add the details to the rear fin and body.
We weren’t able to find a video tutorial on how to draw the Anglerfish but here’s a cool video showing you how the Anglerfish uses it’s lure to attract food.