How To Draw an Anteater in a 6 step by step lesson, follow easy steps until you have a completed drawing of an Anteater.
Some interesting facts about the Anteater you might not have known are:
- The Anteater feeds on ants and termites.
- It draws its food into its mouth by using a long, flexible, rapidly moving tongue covered with sticky saliva.
- It can flick its tongue up to 150 – 160 times or more in a minute.
- A full-grown giant Anteater eats more than 30,000 ants and termites in a day.
- The Anteater has no teeth.
Here are 6 easy steps on how to draw an Anteater.
Step 6: Add the final details to the body.
Here’s a quick video showing you how to draw the Anteater on YouTube.