How To Draw an Armadillo in a 9 step by step lesson, follow easy steps until you have a completed drawing of an Armadillo.
Some interesting facts about the Armadillo you might not have known are:
- The average length of an Armadillo is 75 cm but a giant Armadillo can grow up to 1.5 metres and weigh 59 kilograms.
- They belong natively to N. America.
- They use their sharp claws to dig for food (grubs) and to dig dens.
- Armadillos have poor vision.
- They have an armour like skin, which they use to defend themselves.
- The name “Armadillo” in spanish means “little armored one”.
The next 9 steps will show you step by step how to draw the common Armadillo.
Step 8: Draw the feet and add the tail.
Step 9: Draw in the eye and add the final details to the tail.
Here’s a cool video on the Texas Armadillo you might enjoy: